skip to Main Content
Back To Top
- The booking fee will secure the date for your shoot. Balance is due before the day of the shoot payable to RDK Photography. The Client will receive an invoice with the outstanding amount.
- The booking fee is not refundable if the Client cancels or changes the engagement. If the Photographer fails to appear at the place and time specified above, the deposit shall be refunded to the Client.
- Edited Photographs will be available on an online gallery for the client to download. The client will receive a link via email to access the gallery.
- The gallery will be online and available for 1 YEAR.
- The completion timeline of your photographs will be between 2-6 weeks, depending on the time of year.
- The Client shall assist and cooperate with the Photographer in obtaining the desired photographs, including but not limited to specifying persons and/or scenes to be photographed; taking time to pose for photographs at the Photographer’s direction; providing a person to guide the Photographer to desired persons and/or scenes; etc. The Photographer shall not be responsible for photographs not taken as a result of the Client’s failure to provide reasonable assistance or cooperation.
- The Photographer retains copyright in the photographs and hereby grants the Client unlimited but non- exclusive rights to use or reproduce the photographs for which the Client pays.
- All delays to the Photo session due to the client being late will result in possible cancellation of the Photo session by RDK Photography without refund.
- This package only includes the services of the Photographer and not all the extras involved in the shoot. Makeup and Hair, outfits, props and venue fees will be arranged by Client.